Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taelrin
Jul 17, 2004
So, my Shoei Hornet used to have this really nice chin skirt. Kept the wind from blowing up and getting my neck and making everything cold. It also keeps the wasp that blew in my open visor from getting out. It did piss him off something fierce and after 9 stings and one near highside the chin skirt is now in my bag.

Haven't quite figured out how to practice emergency stops while getting my face chewed off by a wasp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taelrin
Jul 17, 2004
I suppose I can't really say that it was or was not a wasp. I also couldn't say that I could identify a wasp from a yellowjacket from a hornet while not moving much less while approaching it. I know it was yellow, and it bit. That's enough for me!

I suppose that this experience was good in that I now know that I'm very lucky, and I can take my helmet off with my gloves on very, very quickly.

Sorry Tsaven, I didn't take any pictures. I really didn't rock Jay Leno chin very well.

• Locked thread