Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

FUCK BITCHES, ROUTE PACKETS

Gravy Boat 2k
My nearest ate poo poo moment was last year. Sitting at a light I'm up front, visor up enjoying the weather. I'm about 5 miles from my house and light turns green so I gun it, getting up to about 90mph, visor still open.

Wind gets to be a bit too much, I wipe a wind tear from my eye and move into the right lane because a box truck was in the middle and as I got into the right lane I had about .75 of a second to react because a stalled car is sitting in the lane I'm in.

I headshaked the front in my nervousness I guess and was able to steer to the right of the car with about an inch to spare and put my visor the gently caress down and cursed in my helmet all the way home.

I don't really ever drive recklessly, lane split a little but that's about all so that was the most rediculous thing to ever happen to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

FUCK BITCHES, ROUTE PACKETS

Gravy Boat 2k
I've been riding for 5 years now and yesterday was the first time I've ever gone 40 MPH into a decreasing radius exit ramp (unexpected). Scary as loving hell. I felt my heart sink once I noticed my current trajectory would put me straight into the guardrail, thankfully I snapped out of the target fixation and looked more into the turn, got more lean in and completed it, but drat did I feel dumb.

• Locked thread