Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dwight Eisenhower
Jan 24, 2006

Indeed, I think that people want peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of the way and let them have it.

Jack the Smack posted:

During the middle of the day, around 12:30PM, I got tunnel vision and ran through a red light at 110MPH near a school district while children and cars were going across. Jaywalking is extremely common so I thought they were jaywalking, and the cars I didn't think about. Usually I am extremely adamant about red lights and stopping for yellows, I can't explain how I didn't see the red.

I am fine but I could have killed plenty of people had I not been so lucky. Been driving the speed limit for the last few days ever since.
You're doing it all wrong, you made it through because you were doing 110 and that reduced the probability that you'd be occupying the same space and time as any of the pedestrians/cross traffic to near 0. Next time go 130 or 140 to be even safer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread