Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Wrong thread.

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

GMT800s With Threatening Auras is a wonderful group name.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

kastein posted:

It is, but unfortunately the owners are the threatening auras a lot of the time. It's rare that I see such a poorly run group full of such bigoted, hateful, ignorant people.

On Facebook? Say it ain’t so.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Of course it has Florida plates.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

wargames posted:

What do I win?

A new lower control arm by the looks of things.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

That made a noise.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

LifeSunDeath posted:

so that blast like liquified the driver I'm assuming?

Just his eardrums.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Godholio posted:

Mine gets floaty above 90. I've touched 95 and noped back down. A 327 weighs a good bit less than a big block, though.

The weight difference between the two ain’t gonna make a difference at 150+. For a given angle of attack, lift is proportional to the square of velocity.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Transmission con carnage

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

LifeSunDeath posted:

not a lot of cars have the steering wheel in the center

In my experience, Fords are slightly worse about this than average. SN95 Mustangs particularly are nigh-undrivable for me, the ergonomics are just so fuckin bad.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Two skeletons in a filing cabinet, in a galvanized trash can, thrown down a flight of stairs.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Just found something worse than bro trucks and mall crawlers. Bro trucks and mall crawlers with off-road LED arrays pointed backwards into the eyes of everyone on the interstate behind them.

I just about successfully resisted the urge to pit maneuver them off the godamned highway and then beat them to death with a coffee mug, but only just.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Serjeant Buzfuz posted:

LMAO are there LED lights up in the undercarriage so people can fully observe his idiotic suspension?

LEDs draw so little current that the trend presently is to leave them on 24/7, even when parked.

I hate brodozers so loving much.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

glyph posted:

Wait, no poo poo? You can spend a million dollars on a RIB that doesn't have 900k stuffed in the seats?

Hooo boy you need to come boat shopping in Fort Lauderdale.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

dissss posted:

…no oil level indicator…

:stonklol:

They don’t even have a “You’re Having an Expensive Afternoon” light?

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Is he fishtailing, or is he adrift?

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

^ shot

Chaser:

Oh gently caress.

There’s always more, and it’s always worse.

https://i.imgur.com/I20g55u.mp4

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

UShousingmarket.jpg

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

RV builders are basically Limo converters that install furniture instead of wet bars.

Good god RVs are built poorly.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Darchangel posted:

Why the hell would you make something like that plastic, Subaru? It's under constant pressure *and* heat cycled...

That deep, knowing chuckling you hear is from the GM production engineer that decided they’d make LT1 Caprice radiators with plastic end tanks bonded to aluminum tubes and fins.

Oh ya, and it used a fully-pressurized cooling system, including the puke tank. Lotta people learn that one the unpleasant way.

And the water pump weep hole is strategically located to drain directly into the optical distributor when the water pump seal begins to leak.

It’s like BMW designed the Gen II SBC cooling system.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

:stare:

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

So there I was, first lap out on second session of the day sitting at a stoplight in the middle of town. Come around the corner off throttle, straighten out, hammer down around 3500rpm and pop The light turned green and I gently let off the clutch. At about 2500rpm, I heard a really nasty noise, and then it got real quiet. I dunno what happened. Is it a bad sensor?

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Pushbutton automatics were a solved issue sixty-five years ago. I do not understand why it's such a complex thing for the OEs nowadays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

The sound you heard is the compressor impeller screaming “FREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOMMMMMM”