Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Never have I ever driven my mom's Oldsmobile station wagon through a plowed corn field chasing a twelve point buck

Never have i ever launched the same car off a hill Dukes style destroying the front suspension and fixing it in auto shop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

Never have I spent years chasing wiring harness issues only to discover the ECU was massively corroded internally and I was chasing ghosts.

Ugh that's horrible and i feel the pain. I bet you check the ECU first every time now :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

But then it would have to be registered and you would need a driver's license to drive it

Guarantee the person that owns that has multiple DUIs and has a long commute to work :v:

I remember when electric bikes first came out, the old local bike shop I always go to had a few and the owner dismissed them as "bikes for people with DUIs"

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Colostomy Bag posted:

That is why the modern car needs a tiller.

Funny you say that, in the fishing skiff community there's a big divide between the tiller and steering wheel crowd. Myself I love the simplicity of a tiller and the extra space it provides :)

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Wild EEPROM posted:

spray foam has taken over from the previous worst product for fixes, which was just household silicone.

we are long past the days of baling wire and duct tape

Actually household silicone works pretty well as a valve cover gasket, ask me how I know