Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bensa
Aug 21, 2007

Loyal 'til the end.

Srebrenica Surprise posted:

Haha, holy poo poo, me too. I was expecting it to be some sort of unshielded interference issue causing noise over the speakers or something but wow, the actual mouse makes a high pitched noise.

Same, but I had to put my ear right up to it so does it really matter? At the decibel level that its at its not gonna do poo poo, the fact that you can hear it proves that it hasn't caused a frequency gap in your hearing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bensa
Aug 21, 2007

Loyal 'til the end.

Helter Skelter posted:

This is how I eventually ended up with a MX Revolution some years after buying a MX700. MX700 eventually stopped charging (still works otherwise), got sent a MX1000. MX1000 eventually stops charging, got sent a MX Revolution. Logitech warranty support kicks rear end.

The problem is not so much the mouse but the charging station. I have 3 MX700s and they charge fine on one basestation but not on the other two. The basestations just wear down, the one that still works is for just the MX700, the others were combination keyboard/mouse receivers and been in heavy use. I got the single MX700 from Logitech when I asked them if the finish wearing down on the mouse was normal, they just sent it though I didn't ask for anything.

Bensa
Aug 21, 2007

Loyal 'til the end.

Hanks Lust Cafe posted:

Quick question, are the + and - DPI shift buttons on the Logitech G400 programmable?

Yes, you can assign pretty much anything to them, including macros.

Bensa
Aug 21, 2007

Loyal 'til the end.
First my MX700, then the MX518, and now the logo on my G400 has started to peel. What is so hard about not plastering your logo where my palm will sit, or if you must why not make just raise/indent it from the surrounding plastic so it won't wear away in a year?