Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shodanjr_gr
Nov 20, 2007

wintermuteCF posted:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104015
Logitech MX Revolution

Wireless, Laser, Rechargeable with a charging station, and very ergonomic.

$59.99 now. Best mouse I've ever owned.

This is absolutely the best mouse in the universe and I would gladly pay $100 if logitech would get off their asses and release a BLUETOOTH version with proper OSX support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shodanjr_gr
Nov 20, 2007
My logitech Anywhere MX has apparently decided to crap out on me after 3-4 years of ownership.

What's the current goon recommendation for a wireless mouse with a toggleable free-scroll/notch scroll (or whatever you call that) scroll wheel and at least forward/backward buttons that is somewhat portable, built to last and with long battery life?