Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lines
Aug 18, 2013

She, laughing in mockery, changed herself into a wren and flew away.
Anyone got any experience or knowledge about the Azeron Cyro? I am curious about it: I have a Logitech G600 currently for playing FFXIV, but when that dies I have a Redragon backup that is kinda OK but not great, and the Cyro looks like a really interesting and potentially very comfortable design.

But it's also, obviously, kinda unique, nothing else really like this (heck, there's barely any 12 side button mice of the G600 style, and no vertical ones I know of), and very expensive, so I don't want to contemplate getting it if it's a piece of crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lines
Aug 18, 2013

Kibner posted:

I have the Cyborg, which isn’t a mouse but I can say that it is 3d printed stuff, mostly. I wouldn’t say it is crap but it also isn’t going to be the most durable thing in the world. I think they can give you schematics if you want to print your own replacement parts.

This is good to know. I guess that's how they make the economics of it work. How is the Cyborg to use? I looked at it but I couldn't actually work out how it was meant to work.

lines
Aug 18, 2013

https://www.redragonzone.com/products/redragon-m908-rgb-gaming-mouse

This is fairly similar to the G600 though ultimately worse I think. Still, I've got one, as backup for when my G600 finally dies.

lines
Aug 18, 2013

I'm gonna give the Tactical Commander FFXIV edition a try, for my multi-button needs.

lines
Aug 18, 2013

The Redragon has onboard memory. The software is dogshit but workable.

Nothing else has the triple button setup of the G600 which is a real shame, but the Redragon does have an extra button you can remap elsewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lines
Aug 18, 2013

Arivia posted:

Corsair has an MMO mouse that I can get at a reasonable price. Unless the recent versions of the Naga come with those laser switches that don't develop double clicking over time, I'll probably go with that. The Redragon has the ridge in the middle of the side button grid (splitting it into two sets of six) which is what I hated most about the G600, so that's a no-go for me.

Oh yeah for me this is the big selling point of their designs, but if you hated it you gotta go for something else.