Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
do any of the ~GAMER COMPANIES~ make a mouse that has adjustable DPI but quiet switches? i have G402 that I like well enough, but is just so drat loud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
i'm looking to replace my MX518 with something wireless. I'm planning on trying out a Razer Viper V2 Pro, Razer DeathAdder V3, Razer Basilisk V3 Pro, Logitech Pro X Superlight and a Logitech G502 X Lightspeed. is there anything else I should be considering for a gamer-ish wireless mouse?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Thanks Ants posted:

I miss the early days of the expensive Logitech cordless laser optical mice where they came with a little dock that you put the mouse into overnight every 3-4 days.
that was also before they worked out how much juice they really needed to be putting into the bluetooth antenna because those mice and keyboard sets would still work from like 50 yards away