Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

giZm
Jul 7, 2003

Only the insane equates pain with success

I've tried pretty much all of the gamer mice over the years, but I've always went back to the Inteli Explorer 3.0 and later the rerelease. Combine it with USB port tweaked to 1000hz, it's perfect for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

giZm
Jul 7, 2003

Goo posted:

Anything in particular you'd like Logitech to do differently with their gaming mice?

This question is for everybody, really.
You've heard this before, but: Wingman Gaming Mouse with scrollwheel, thumbbuttons and optical/laser sensor. Also name it after me :v:

giZm
Jul 7, 2003

Linux Nazi posted:

If this thing is the classic 3-button blue mouse then I can also get behind this request.
My first disciple! Welcome, brother!

Goo posted:

I'm still trying. :(
Try harder! Slam fists if you have to!

Goo posted:

You know I tell fond stories about your dedication to the idea of a WGM2 here at the office, right?
It's not I alone, it's a whole generation of players the WGM served well, but now that generation needs an update to rule the leagues, ladders and tournaments again with updated technology! You can do it Goo, you can make it happen, you can become the savior of this, of our, YOUR generation!

giZm
Jul 7, 2003

DrBox posted:

I have been using an Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 for years and absolutely love it, but the bigger button on the side is starting to flake out.
Then why not simply buy a new one to replace your old?

giZm
Jul 7, 2003

DrBox posted:

I didn't know they still made them.
MS re-released them quite some time ago. No fancy DPI switching buttons though.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/productdetails.aspx?pid=087
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826105018

giZm fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Jul 29, 2010