Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Amazon UK and their EU stores have the Logitech MX Vertical for the lowest price I've ever seen it (£75/€83), also seems to be a similar price in USD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I have been using the MX Vertical for about a day now and can already feel the tension on the top side of my wrist starting to fade away. I've been swapping between using a mouse with my left hand as well but that didn't make as much of a difference as the vertical mouse.

A complaint I see about the MX Vertical is the physical size of it, but my hands are massive so it's perfect. I can only really comfortably use large mice which has limited me to the expensive end of the market with the Performance MX and then MX Master because 90% of mice seem to be designed to be small and thrown into laptop bags now. I did regret the cost when I first started using it and didn't get instant results but so far it seems like a good spend.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Your hand will rub on the desk, get a nice pad or something for it to run along is the only real answer

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Somewhere there must be a person playing CS with a trackpad

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I'm not even sure anybody else bothers to make them. I had a Logitech T650 once and returned it within a day because it was nowhere near as nice to use as the Apple one.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I wouldn't bother clamping a mousepad, if you want something to stay in place then buy a mousepad that you like and spray mount adhesive it to your desk, when it's worn out it will peel off and you clean the surface off before going again.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

€115 down and you too can have a mouse that looks like one of those truck bed campers

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I think there's an element of your brain automatically adjusting for low levels of latency in a system that will smooth over a lot, in a way that a demo of a finger drawing a line on a touchscreen is completely unable to.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Nice way to shirk their requirements to take back e-waste

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I miss the early days of the expensive Logitech cordless laser optical mice where they came with a little dock that you put the mouse into overnight every 3-4 days.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

There’s a bunch of knockoffs of the Manfrotto magic arm, I’m sure tablet mounting is one of the things they have been equipped with.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I had a MX Master and was getting wrist pain, completely gone with the MX Vertical

Ihmemies posted:

What is the largest available wired gaming mouse these days? I bought a HP Omen by steelseries mouse in 2017, and the skin is peeling and scrollwheel has intermittent problems. This is what I have: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/product-specs/hp-omen-mouse-with-steelseries/12733342

It is quite large:
Dimensions (W x D x H)
5.23 x 2.76 x 1.8 in

I'd prefer something at least of an equal size. Any recomendations? Thanks.

Logitech G502?

Thanks Ants fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Apr 1, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

No no no no no no no no