Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah
I used an Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 for years and years, since it was brand new, and before that I used the Intellimouse Explorer 1.0 for years. I finally decided I wanted to go wireless and went with the MX 1100. It's loving awesome. I love it. Also, if you buy it in the WAVE DESKTOP PRO pack, you get a wireless wave keyboard (pretty drat comfortable I must say) and a MX 1100 WITH INTERNAL RECHARGING BATTERY. The normal one uses regular rear end AA, having a lithium ion in the bitch is nice. Also it's one of those ones you can use whilst charging.

That bitch is $80 on Amazon right now. The mouse alone costs nearly that, without even being the rechargeable one!

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Cordless-Desktop-Wave-Pro/dp/B001DJ9GOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU