Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I got the Deathadder 3500 yesterday and am having troubles with it, though i'm not sure if the fault is mine own or the devices. It seems that whenever I move the mouse it's tracking occasionaly gets messed up and will not move my cursor to the right spot, or the cursor will stutter. Sometimes if I move it to the side it will go slightly up or if I move it up or down it will move to the side. I can't pinpoint if it's the mouses fault or if it's the surface i'm using the mouse on. I'm using it without a mousepad on a polished wooden surface.

The Deathaddder3500 is a infared optical mouse, so does anyone know if these type of mice have problems like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Took my Deathadder 3500 back. Either I had a faulty mouse, or the tracking on the deathadder is just terrible. I exchanged it for a Logitech G500 and so far this mouse gets an A+ from me. Super accurate, lots of easily accessible buttons, great form, awesome scrolling wheel (you can easily toggle whether it's super smooth or has that click-feel as you scroll) and a nice finish. It has a grainy feel to the top surface, and a rubberish mesh feel on the sides.

It also has weights which is great because I like a heavy mouse.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Can you tell us when we can expect to purchase the G400? I need a new mouse and am a fan of the MX and G500, so a G400 sounds like a great mouse to me.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I'll be getting one of these on June 19th, definitely.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
we so excited!

Honestly, someone else beat me to it, but I wanted to say that i'm really happy that Logitech made a mouse that has the best features but isn't covered in some odd looking skin. This is like a stealth version of an MX 518.