Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Are there any decent wireless mice with the 3rd and 4th button on opposite sides like the Microsoft Intellimouse Optical 1.0? It is pretty much the greatest mouse ever, other than the fact that it's wired.

http://www.microsoft.com/products/info/product.aspx?view=21&pcid=6d84da20-67bc-4d16-a1f8-c89637d8b911&type=ovr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

I love you. You are my loving hero.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

HiFiSi posted:

Hey look! :20bux: + free shipping

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826105049

Jumping on that poo poo, thank you. Even if it doesn't work out, 20 bucks for a nicer wireless mouse is a great little investment. Thanks again!

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Smash1234 posted:

If anyone is interested, sellout.woot is having a sale on the razer mamba.

It's 70 bucks, though i'm not sure if the mamba is on par with these new fangled gizmotrons or what not.

Wow, for 70 bucks that's a steal. I think I paid like 120 for mine and I think it was worth every penny. For anyone looking for an amazing wireless mouse, I'd definitely think about hopping on that deal.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Christoff posted:

gently caress, I've always wanted one. I like my mouse now, though. But that thing looks sweet. I heard the built quality is pretty crappy considering the price and they have a lot of issues and fall apart. Aside from that, though..

I saw someone post that a few pages back, and while it may be true, I've had mine for about 6 months with 0 issues. It still seems to be holding up just fine. Granted, all it's been doing is sitting on my desk for the past 6 months and haven't been moved around or dropped, but it seems to be doing fine in that department.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Bought a Razer Mamba Hyperflux combo a while back and it's been great, up until I needed to RMA it. No cord dragging, no worrying about having to charge or change batteries. Mouse is nice and light, which I like. Left mouse button started randomly failing to recognize that the button is held down. After 3 weeks of back and forth with Razer support, often waiting over a week for a response, they won't do cross-shipping because "Advance Replacement is having some issues with the quotation and that would affect the customer's safety and security." Looking at Amazon reviews, they've had problems with slow support responses and not being able to do cross-shipping since well before COVID-19. So, if you're looking to spend $250 on a mouse and mouse pad, I'd suggest looking somewhere else.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Hello everyone! Just a quick note to help out the folks who browse by bookmarks. We've started a SH/SC feedback thread and would love it if you stopped by to say hi and let us know what you think.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3961558

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Thanks for the reports, y'all. Waiting for a 2 week probe to go through. I will try to keep them on placeholders in the meantime.

:synpa: