Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marxist Glue
Jan 12, 2007

GLUE GLUEEEEE GLUUUUUUEEE, Karl Marx! GLUUUEEE GLUE GLLLUUUUUEEEEEE!!!!
Those famous Arizona sunsets. Taken with my Droid X.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

So I decided to take an airplane trip so I could participate:

HTC Desire + Auto levels

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Took a few pics with my iPhone 3GS at a concert on the weekend, I thought this one came out pretty decent considering how much the iPhone struggles in low-light conditions.

Jook
Jul 16, 2002
I need to start taking more shots (and over process them in LR) with my iphone 4.

echobucket
Aug 19, 2004

multigl posted:

Love cellphone photography, and the new crop of phones have really decent little cameras (iphone4, droidx, galaxys)

Jupiter, Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto

Wait, how did you take this with the iPhone4? With your 600mm lens attachment or something?

grumblybear
Jul 24, 2007
(2S)-1-phenylpropan-2-amine
found a little handheld fixed kaleidoscope (more like a compound lens) with an eyepiece only a little larger than the diameter of my iphone's lens...

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

if you're using it to view objects outside of the tube it's actually a teleidoscope :eng101:

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Droid Incredible.

Aatrek fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Oct 23, 2010

multigl
Nov 22, 2005

"Who's cool and has two thumbs? This guy!"

echobucket posted:

Wait, how did you take this with the iPhone4? With your 600mm lens attachment or something?

held up to an 8" dobsonian telescope

Mannequin
Mar 8, 2003
Morning commute:

Evening commute:

Saturday afternoon:

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
iPhone 4 with some Instagram filters applied.

sildargod
Oct 25, 2010
Oooh! would anyone object if I leap on this bandwagon?

Htc hero which never fails to disappoint.. There was so much detail in those clouds!

Raining oh god its raining by sildargod, on Flickr

Duckjob
Aug 22, 2003
Pack 'n Save has everyday low prices
Took this just moments ago while driving to pick up a manfrotto ball head for my tripod. Taken with my iPhone 4

Ortega Street View by capacity4action, on Flickr

Duckjob fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Nov 8, 2010

Anmitzcuaca
Nov 23, 2005

This was mainly just me trying out the app "Pure Carbon" on the iPhone 4.

Tshirt Ninja
Jan 1, 2010
Instagram, Hipstamatic and the like are the bane of my existence. I didn't refurbish a 40 year old Polaroid for nothing you loving kids get off my lawn :argh:

grumblybear
Jul 24, 2007
tarantula feeding time

arachnaphobiaII.jpg by juliomiles, on Flickr

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Really enjoying the Vint B&W app on my iPhone 4, just wish the dev would update it.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

grumblybear
Jul 24, 2007

playing around with homemade ringlight
fed through plastic bullet and tweaked with photogene

Sadi
Jan 18, 2005
SC - Where there are more rednecks than people
How are you guys actually getting good looking sunsets. I find the iphone 4 wants to AWB everything. Manages to take almost all the color out of a good sun set.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.

Sadi posted:

How are you guys actually getting good looking sunsets. I find the iphone 4 wants to AWB everything. Manages to take almost all the color out of a good sun set.

Most of the sunsets here seem to be taken on Android phones which have a white balance override.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Android has manual WB, ISO, and EV +/- 2 stops :cool:

sildargod
Oct 25, 2010

grumblybear posted:

tarantula feeding time

arachnaphobiaII.jpg by juliomiles, on Flickr

Wooo!! a fellow arachnid lover!

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Third time is a charm right?
HTC Incredible
Mostly Camera 360 app (realized I didnt have my phone set at its top resolution)

and what up you goons in planes?

LostBanana
Mar 8, 2005

I'm cat sitting and he's the best model. Better than my cat, who moves all over the place the second I pick up a phone or camera. Both of these were taken with the Hipstamatic app on my iPhone 3 with the Helga Viking lens on the DreamCanvas.

Click here for the full 720x720 image.

Click here for the full 720x720 image.

Lovin the Hipstamatic. Now if only my cat would chill out so I could get some good shots of him.

big cheese
Apr 29, 2009

Tintern on t'internet
Getting a bit too attached to Hipstamatic:

Elemeno^P
Aug 13, 2002
Working on a series called Porcelain Corpses. However, due to the subject matter, I feel the need to be discrete, so my iphone camera is my only option.

You have no idea how many truck stop bathrooms I have visited in search of the illusive urinal covered in a plastic bag.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?

Elemeno^P posted:

You have no idea how many truck stop bathrooms I have visited in search of the illusive urinal covered in a plastic bag.

That's a hell of a concept you've got there. How many urinals do you have shot so far?

Elemeno^P
Aug 13, 2002

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

That's a hell of a concept you've got there. How many urinals do you have shot so far?

Here is the sad part. I only have 5 urinals shot over the course of the last 4 months. The most recent this last weekend at Disneyland. However, I am hoping to collect at least one more this coming holiday, on a road trip to South Carolina. For some reason, I believe that my odds will be better in the south.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

3GS, Mill Colour, PS Mobile.

Same

Same

pubic void nullo
May 17, 2002

HTC Desire

thankyousorry
Sep 16, 2010
Droid Incredible - Vignette (dreamy soft focus + underexposed)

It was cold, pardon the blur...

Hypothetical Hose
Jun 6, 2010
Attempted "macro" shot of some laptop RAM while I was at work. Taken with iPhone 4, edited in TiltShift and Photoshop Express.

wh1te
Jun 7, 2004

Messing with vignette.

VV: That is true. It didn't appear quite as purple on my phone.

wh1te fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Dec 14, 2010

scottch
Oct 18, 2003
"It appears my wee-wee's been stricken with rigor mortis."
That is an insane amount of purple.

grayscale
Feb 27, 2009

Verman posted:

HTC Incredible
Mostly Camera 360 app (realized I didnt have my phone set at its top resolution)

and what up you goons in planes?

These are awesome.

subx
Jan 12, 2003

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
I just switched from an iPhone (3G, so I couldn't use some of the better apps anyways) to an android (Galaxy S) and was wondering if anyone has played with a bunch of the different camera apps. I got Camera 360, but was hoping to hear of some more good ones.

wh1te
Jun 7, 2004

subx posted:

I just switched from an iPhone (3G, so I couldn't use some of the better apps anyways) to an android (Galaxy S) and was wondering if anyone has played with a bunch of the different camera apps. I got Camera 360, but was hoping to hear of some more good ones.

I have been playing with vignette and its seems pretty good. I have heard good things about Camera ZOOM FX haven't played with it at all.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
I really like this picture for some reason :

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thankyousorry
Sep 16, 2010

subx posted:

CameraZoomFX is pretty good but I pretty much always use Vignette. It has a lot of room for customization. It is also a bit quicker than the default camera app on my Droid Inc.