Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

Here are some snapshots from my Nexus One. Uploaded to Picasa with some quick tweaks to exposure to make them a bit on the contrasty side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dema
Aug 13, 2006

Those are great. Cell phone + reversed 50mm?

edit; quoting the photos to get them on the new page:

Raikiri posted:

Doing some macro with my phone:

dema fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jun 30, 2011

dema
Aug 13, 2006

iPhone 4s camera is pretty sweet.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

dema
Aug 13, 2006

89 posted:

Got my hands on an iPad finally, so I've been using Photogene to post process my photos and my GOD, the bigger screen makes such a HUGE difference in working with the stuff.

[...]

Are you using something to make a collage photo like this? Does Photogene do it? edit; never mind, I see that it does.

quote:

Is there any good iPad apps that'll help you not only upload images to Flickr, but also gain a little attention for your photos? I take so many photos, it gets tiresome adding a ton of tags and descriptions to everything and then I end up with only 2 likes.

Yeah, the flickr client. Best way to get people to look at your photos is to be an active part of the community. Comment on and like other people's photos that you like.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

drat.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

trip9 posted:

Well poo poo, I just renewed my account too. I don't think there's much of a point to have pro now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you still need Pro to hotlink images. IE; use flickr for image hosting.

edit; cellphone content from my flickr account:

dema fucked around with this message at 05:28 on May 24, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dema
Aug 13, 2006

Could have sworn it was. Must have been mistaken.