Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arinel
Aug 16, 2006
How does the water of the brain yield the wine of conscious experience? - Some one quoted it once.

I use my phone when I don't have my camera. Which is usually when I am in a rush, or I'm in a place I think it might get damaged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arinel
Aug 16, 2006
How does the water of the brain yield the wine of conscious experience? - Some one quoted it once.

dakana posted:

That reminds me of this.

That is better though, my photo was better in my memory.

Arinel fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Nov 14, 2009

Arinel
Aug 16, 2006

On the iPhone with a lovely little ap for the post.
Edit: oops

Arinel
Aug 16, 2006

BlackMK4 posted:

Was this at EDC 2009? I'm almost positive it is ;)

This was the BigDayOut 2009, in Perth, Western Australia ^_^ So no. :P I don't even know what EDC is.

Arinel
Aug 16, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arinel
Aug 16, 2006

iPhone 4