Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I am teaching a photojournalism class to high schoolers. I have 24 students and only 3 DSLRs so I am going to have to rely on the students using their phones for the majority of pictures.

Are there any goon recommended online guides for IPhone and Android photography (using native apps)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Yes, we are needing a fast capture, edit afterwards set up.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Is there a website that breaks down phone by phone what each phone has in terms of camera features?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Mister Facetious posted:

GSMarena gives the technical information (mp, fov, etc.)
I don't know if it mentions more software-specific things, like Apple's Macro Mode with the Ultrawide lens on the 13/14 pros

Thanks! I am trying to help my students learn what specs their cameras have and we will then discuss what their operating system allows them to do. This site will help streamline that greatly.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Thanks for the info!