Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man_alive
May 6, 2007

<Insert Witty Phrase Here>
What apps are people using for iphones/ipod touches?
I've just gotten into using my phone as a camera, and downloaded Instagram and Hipstamatic - both of which are stirring memories of the old Polaroid camera that my parents used to have.
I'm interested to know if people are using any post processing apps on their phone, or if you are downloading them to your PC and then applying PP then?

In the mean time, here are a couple of pictures I have taken recently:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man_alive
May 6, 2007

I notice a lot of people here are using Instagram. (Rufus83 for those looking to follow someone). How are you using the app? Are you taking photos in-app, or are you taking photos with the normal camera app and then hitting the photo with Instagram after editing it a little on the phone?

Man_alive
May 6, 2007

There's a reservoir that I run around regularly near home. The other night I ran around it and ran 11km. With my Samsung Galaxy S4, I grabbed this panorama after I'd finished, as I thought it looked nice, and I wanted to test out the panorama mode on the camera. Turns out, it works alright.

Dusk at Crusoe Res by lone_lobo, on Flickr