Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tincans
Dec 15, 2007

I've been hoping a thread like this would come along. I used to loathe mobile phone cameras but I've recently come to adore permanently having a camera in my pocket.

Darwin exhibit made out of sand

Sheffield, England

My friend ordered a coffee and was given a shot of Smarties to go with it

Devon, England

Tincans fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Nov 10, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tincans
Dec 15, 2007

wickles posted:

Taken in Bradford?

Aye. It was easy the most impressive part of their exhibit, shame it was permanent.

Tincans
Dec 15, 2007

b0nes posted:

Why do these look so good while other iPhone shots look like the phone was dipped in Vaseline?

The iPhone doesn't have a lens cover so it can get dirty from time to time, which impacts on the quality of the photos

Tincans
Dec 15, 2007

Phat_Albert posted:

No one knows what the ISO is on the iPhone sensor, but it works better when it has a ton of light to work with.

Really? I've imported all the photos from my Sony Ericsson C905 to Lightroom and it says the ISO is between 64 - 800 in half-stop increments. I don't own an iPhone so I'm not sure if it'll encode metadata from the camera.