Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Iphone 3g and some Lightroom. Taken with Hipstamatic

Original

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

ButtMonkey posted:

^^^ drat that iPad 3 camera looks nice. Now to think up a reason why the iPad 2 that work got me isn't good enough any more.

Shamefully, I'm sasoundmonkey on Instagram. I guess you can mash Instagram Buddy Hi5 or however the hell their social nonsense works.

So far I only have one photo up that isn't a picture of a beer bottle.

Android instagram can :dogout:

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

MrBlandAverage posted:

Here is a lovely photo in honor of Instagram coming to Android. I'm @rhitmrb.

IT'S SO DREAMY

Dreams of a Commute 1 of 25. Looking forward to your gallery showing.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

4th meal.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Bacon Rillettes by Ashade76, on Flickr

Made a Bacon Bourbon Rillettes with pickled grapes and pickled onions, served with herbed chevre.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

ansel autisms posted:

pothole, 2014.

butthole, 2014

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
How many versions of iOS platforms are there currently based on phone make... I can't even finish typing this with a straight face.

I'm assuming it's rough when you have 77399577283959921 versions of an OS with different hardware specs. Idk poo poo about any of this :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

8x10 photobeers fun.