Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?

fullroundaction posted:

this one is nice, it doesnt look like the typical field of view a cell phone camera has. did you use the best camera app? the blue of the sky looks really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
Photos from Afghanistan captured with an iPhone. I really like the way he used the Polaroid filter and the different ways he really worked within the limitations of the iPhone. http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2010/03/24/captured-guttenfelders-iphone-photos/

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?

Elemeno^P posted:

You have no idea how many truck stop bathrooms I have visited in search of the illusive urinal covered in a plastic bag.

That's a hell of a concept you've got there. How many urinals do you have shot so far?

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
The wife unit got an i4s. It's pretty nice. Wide open at f/2.4! haha.

IMG_0023 by AIIAZNSK8ER, on Flickr

IMG_0024 by AIIAZNSK8ER, on Flickr

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
I'm having way too much fun with instagram.

photo (1) by AIIAZNSK8ER, on Flickr

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
To prove that there is a conference for everything http://1197.is/ is a cell phone photography conference.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
What do you guys suggest to be the fastest and easiest way to transfer photos from the iphone to the ipad? Wirelessly if possible.

I just got an iPhone this morning and have gone on an app spree.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
I have way too much fun with my camera phone now.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?

Came here to post this, I've had a busy day.

I totally lost it when they were talking about taking pictures of feet to make people jealous they are not at the beach. I have a friend who seems to do that almost everyday.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
This phone is sooo much fun.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
Same here. Went to MAGfest this year, and while I'm glad I brought a DLSR for some portraits. The "fun" photos were done on my iPhone.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
I got the Slow Shutter app. Works pretty well.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
I finally edited a video using nothing but my cell phone. It was a really good exercise to do. Once you get good light, I don't think it matters what you shoot on. Even the photos at the end are pulled from my instagram account.

I know none of you know these people, but if it's not too boring, let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOiSVTjTbOQ

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?

Untitled by AIIAZNSK8ER, on Flickr

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
My favorite self portrait to date.