Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Took some snapshots of the odd weather we've been having the past few days with my new phone (droid bionic). Camera is so much nicer on this, although I miss the shutter button.

Fallout on Campus by MrDespair, on Flickr

The Usual Weather by MrDespair, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

I'm mrdespair on Instagram. I have no idea how this works, but I added people on this page.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

Musket posted:

Android instagram can :dogout:

Crossposting this poo poo (that i stole from yospos)

Mr. Despair posted:

e. :negative:

Taken with my android :smug:

Dr. Despair fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Apr 4, 2012

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

dema posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you still need Pro to hotlink images. IE; use flickr for image hosting.

Pretty sure this has never been true.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

the kawaiiest posted:

I'm ninagram on Instagram. My account is locked to avoid spam, feel free to send a follow request though.

Just one thing, I'm not a photographer and I know nothing about photography. I try to take nice pictures of things that are interesting or cute, but I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm nowhere near as good as you guys.

I don't take pictures of food or my own feet though. At least that's something I guess.

You're in the right forum then.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

the kawaiiest posted:

Haha. I actually like this forum, and I like a lot of the work that I see here. I think I lack the talent to take good pictures but I still enjoy lurking here anyway.

No, I was trying to imply that noone here cares if you're a pro photog or anything. Take pics, that's all that matters yo.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

the kawaiiest posted:

Yeah I've been told a lot that I don't need good equipment but all I have a cellphone, you know? I see all these beautiful shots taken with these fancy cameras and all I can think is, I can't take pictures like that. I don't have the talent for it and I don't have the fancy equipment either so I feel really out of place. Don't get me wrong, I love this forum -- it's very humbling and I learn a lot here, but I'm just not comfortable posting outside of this thread.

Anyway... I'm derailing so here's a dog picture from my Instagram

Bullshit

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

the kawaiiest posted:

Yeah, vscocam is the best. I recently switched to Android and I'm starting to show withdrawal symptoms. They're working on the Android version but in the meantime I'm stuck with a bunch of crappy apps that can't achieve that film look that I love so much.

I've literally considered returning my S4 and switching back to the iPhone just because of this app.

e: and afterlight too. Sigh.

For the cost of switching phones you could buy an old film camera and some film and go to town :3:

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

h-h-h-hdr mode

Dr. Despair fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Apr 26, 2014

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

2014-10-15 13.08.40.jpg by MrDespair, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Is this the Instagram thread? Do we have one of those?

Instagram is as fine here as it is anywhere.