Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thankyousorry
Sep 16, 2010
Droid Incredible - Vignette (dreamy soft focus + underexposed)

It was cold, pardon the blur...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thankyousorry
Sep 16, 2010

subx posted:

I just switched from an iPhone (3G, so I couldn't use some of the better apps anyways) to an android (Galaxy S) and was wondering if anyone has played with a bunch of the different camera apps. I got Camera 360, but was hoping to hear of some more good ones.

CameraZoomFX is pretty good but I pretty much always use Vignette. It has a lot of room for customization. It is also a bit quicker than the default camera app on my Droid Inc.

thankyousorry
Sep 16, 2010
Took this with classicTOY and the lens was jelly or something like that. (I just got an iPhone)

And this was taken with Blendcam (a thing for multiexposures) then messed with in classicTOY (it has a "sampler" lens...)

thankyousorry
Sep 16, 2010
Hipstamatic has a multiexposure add-on now. It works well....