Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elemeno^P
Aug 13, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elemeno^P
Aug 13, 2002
Working on a series called Porcelain Corpses. However, due to the subject matter, I feel the need to be discrete, so my iphone camera is my only option.

You have no idea how many truck stop bathrooms I have visited in search of the illusive urinal covered in a plastic bag.

Elemeno^P
Aug 13, 2002

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

That's a hell of a concept you've got there. How many urinals do you have shot so far?

Here is the sad part. I only have 5 urinals shot over the course of the last 4 months. The most recent this last weekend at Disneyland. However, I am hoping to collect at least one more this coming holiday, on a road trip to South Carolina. For some reason, I believe that my odds will be better in the south.

Elemeno^P
Aug 13, 2002

VomitOnLino posted:

Just chiming in to say that I absolutely love this, reminds me of the Bechers.
Stick with it! (Also proves, what most people here know anyway: Camera don't matter.)

Thanks! I hadn't heard of the Bechers, so I totally appreciate the reference. Definite similarities.