Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
I know that my entries pale in every technical aspect to the rest of the pictures in this thread, but the "oh man, I wish I had a real camera to take a decent picture right now" feeling that cell phone photography gives is what inspired me to buy my first dslr. These are years old snapshots taken on my 1mp nokia cellphone before I even knew the basics of photography:

Taken on a deserted warehouse's water tower, it was pitch black so I couldn't even read the grafitti on the wall, luckily I framed these 3 letters.

Taken on a friend of a friend's house. A really poor family, here you can see the husband tattooing his wife with some makeshift tattoo equipment while their daughter stands beside them.

Taken on a flood that made me park my car so it wouldn't be dragged away by the current. I didn't managed to capture the chaos quite well, but I quite liked how I managed to capture the man's "when is this rain going to let up" expression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU