Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das MicroKorg
Sep 18, 2005

Vintage Analog Synthesizer
Nice thread :) Being quite a photography newbie myself, I recently decided to regularly take pictures with my iPhone when I'm around town to "practice" identifying good things/settings to photograph. It's a lot of fun, and I started to feel a lot more aware of my surroundings since I started.

Here are some pictures. I use Camera+ as my go-to camera app and sometimes Andigraf Toy Camera for fake multi-lens Lomo shots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das MicroKorg
Sep 18, 2005

Your DVD player lens seems to be really good quality. I've got a Sony DVD Player lens that gives me massive chromatic abberations:

Das MicroKorg fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Jul 3, 2011

Das MicroKorg
Sep 18, 2005

Schwedenplatz, Vienna on Flickr

A snapshot from Vienna today, taken with Camera+ on an iPhone 4.

Das MicroKorg
Sep 18, 2005

Snapseed for iOS is free at the moment :)
http://appshopper.com/photography/snapseed-for-ipad (universal version)

Edit:

Antwerp Station on Flickr

Das MicroKorg fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Dec 31, 2011