Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
If I put a non RW/RP middle pickup in my strat, will I still get that funky quack type of sound from the 2 and 4 position?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
If you know your scales then I don't see how the key signature would be a mystery. Does the piece's tonality change part-way through? Is there a modulation?

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

I don't know em though.

Well there ya go then, learn your major scales :) Start with C, then G, then D, then A, E, etc. Also look at the circle of fifths.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Just drink a few beer and go up on stage man

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Matt Warnock and Justin Guitar

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
How do I make a Micro Korg do Baba O Riley 's intro?

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Is covering Rick James Problematic???

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Would anybody like to do some charts for me? I'm trying to solidify arrangements for some of the groups I am working with, and there's too much for me to do by hand -- I'd rather give the business to a goon than to fiverr

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Hey Musician Forum. Anybody out there insuring their instruments? Who do you use (if US-based)?

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
a lot of old jazzers agree with you fwiw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
fill the saxophone with tofu