Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

black_mastermind posted:

Yeah, they seem to be all christian-y out there. There was some sort of small religious leaflet in the box they shipped my octave fuzz kit in. It was nothing too extreme, usually that kind of thing weirds me out- more when I was a younger angrier man than now. The way I see it, if you want to keep selling me high quality pedal kits for cheap I can't complain too much if you want to make sure my soul is going to be okay, just in case I don't have that in check already. Or send Chick Tracts, because they are funny.

Say what you will but JD Sleep is the man, I sent him one of Tim Escobedo's circuit schematics and said "Hey man can you build this for me because I'm retarded" and originally he said "No I'm too busy" but then I asked again and he was like "Yo give me $100 and two weeks" then in the end he was like "Hey thanks for making me build that pedal it was really fun :)"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I can't find a solution to this problem anywhere and it's driving me up the loving wall:

I'm mixing some songs I recorded in Logic 9, each one is ~12 audio tracks plus 4-6 auxiliary tracks, plugins all over the place, and I'm trying to automate some of the function of a plugin in the top track to match the waveform of another. Except, I need to insert nodes into the top two tracks based on a waveform on the 12th track, and I would loving KILL to find out how to drag in a vertical ruler from the side (ala Photoshop) or at least stop the white playhead line from disappearing every time I need to do something. Marquee tool is sort of a workaround I guess, but even that's a fickle bitch. :argh:

TLDR; Matching automation to waveforms, yet I have no vertical line. :derp: