Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
My Ovation acoustic is pretty much the darkest sounding acoustic I've ever played. What type of strings should I look for to help balance the tone a bit and brighten it up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I need a new computer interface. Firewire or USB, at least one mic (don't need phantom power) and two line/instrument inputs. Has to be under $200 and it has to be compatible with Windows 7 and Live 8.1. I'm currently eyeballing the TC Electronic Desktop Konnect 6. Is there anything better for the same price that has everything I need?

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I have the option to install my audio software on XP or Windows 7, is there any reason I should use one over the other? Is XP going to be easier for driver compatibility at this point or am I putting myself on a dead end road with future releases?

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Sorry if this is asked a lot but...

What is a good resource for a wide variety of free sheet music? Every site I find either has a poo poo selection or wants to charge me.