Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Those are some fine fine piggies.

I remember when I was a nanny, the family had a doofy dog who was a bit slow. But he was loving genius when it came to dinner: I fed him every day about 3pm. So I fed him one day and left with the kid to run errands: mom 1 comes home at 3:30, and dog whines around his dish, so mom 1 fed him, assuming I had forgotten. She heads off to other poo poo; mom 2 came in about 4pm, and dog did the same whine and push at his empty dish. Meal number three.

He only got one day of this because both of them asked me what time I fed Colby usually, and the ruse fell apart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
So Munna my hedgehog has decided he loves his wheel all night (no issue as I never hear him with all the aquarium pumps) and he is not a huge fan of exploring outside his cage. He does, however, love to sleep in his pouch and will sleep in said pouch while I watch TV or read the forums for hours on end. I need to upgrade him to a backpack cause my neck is starting to ache.

edit: I actually fell asleep today with him. Little bugger didn't leave his pouch or wake because few things are better than nice warm dark pouch against my body apparently.

Cowslips Warren fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Apr 25, 2023

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

newts posted:

Forgot to add to my last post… But if anyone wants to take a shot at sexing these guys, I got some blurry pictures of their adorable baby genitals. Our current (probably competent) vet wants to charge $140 per pig to sex them, which is something we can’t afford right now.

Post!

140 bucks is loving insane. Reminds me of an old rear end in a top hat coworker, years ago, who told me it would be $60 to replace the battery on my laptop because it would take him a few hours. I took it to Best Buy to get a second quote, and the Geek Squad dude must have been having a good day, because he listened to me, flipped my laptop over, and pulled the crap battery out, and put the new one in, flipped the laptop back over, and told me to have a good day, and to not trust my coworker with my computer.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Mom and I looked them over, and we will take just $140 for all four. :)

Our best guess is the bottom three are males. Hard to tell with the first one, possibly female but the coloration is throwing me off.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Damnit dude I'm sorry. They hide their illnesses so well, but three years is a good long life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Good news!

Seriously that's hilarious. How much of them is fur compared to body. She looks very happy though!