Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sndgeek
Aug 7, 2007
ears of gold
reposting from the 'Nobody Wants Saab' thread to garner any interest.

SoCal Saab Crew running a 'Save Saab' ride this Sunday the 17th from LA -> SB.

sndgeek posted:

Update: Itinerary posted.

Google Maps link
Start in LA at La Cienega and the 10. Head West to PCH and up the coast to Point Mugu, then up and away to 101 thru Solvang and end up in Buellton at The Hitching Post (famous location in Sideways). The Sideways car will make the drive as well.

sndgeek fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jan 13, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sndgeek
Aug 7, 2007
ears of gold

ab0z posted:

due to idle curiosity and a slow work day, I find myself wondering about the Ignition cassette failures, and if it is possible to repair the failed units.
Has anyone heard of this being possible?

there are no serviceable parts in the DI Cassette. Trust me, I ruined one by looking.

sndgeek
Aug 7, 2007
ears of gold
base model, first year of the redesign, high-ish miles. 03 is a particularly troubled model year for the new 9-3 sedan.