Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
Hey Viggen, I found your next car!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

West SAAB Story posted:

Speaking of unicorns.. :sigh:

Yeah, I pulled the pictures from an auction here in Sweden set to finish the 3rd of April. The title of the auction is "SAAB Automobile AB bankruptcy estate enthusiast car auction".

Complete list of cars to be sold is here. 31 9-4Xs, 37 9-5NG sedans, and I think 6 9-5NG SportCombis.

Current bids include 23k USD for one of the completely unregisterable SportCombis (obj no 554318)...

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Wouldn't dream of it. That people actually bid that much for cars that are completely useless as cars (but perfect as "collector items" or something) gives me hope that alot of them will survive for the world to see. I think.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

West SAAB Story posted:

You're going to have to take the tank out to do so. If you were closer we could stick my TechII on it and check the sender. :v:

That's weird, IIRC you can get at it from the back seat on the 9-5?

Ninja: I missed it was a 9-3, nevermind me.

I wonder why they made it so much more problematic to get at in the new 9-3?

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I can't help noticing they didn't show the headliner, if it isn't sagging it's either been fixed or will start doing so shortly.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

His Divine Shadow posted:

do all Saabs after 1978 come with turbos

No, far from it. I think it wasn't until 2nd gen 9-3 that all Saabs in the lineup had a turbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

It's been a while.