Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

Money, Clothes, and Hoes;
All a Nigga Knows
Wow, I have never seen an older 9000 in that great shape. It looks brand new! I had a 92 900 Turbo for a while and that car was so much fun, I've been looking for another one ever since I got rid of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

All a Nigga Knows
Not to push my stuff in here, but it's the saab thread, so I figured some of you guys might need parts. I am parting out my 96 9000 Aero, it's got lots of good parts still, but the motor is shot. I have a post on the most recent page of the AI marketplace thread.

If this is not cool to post in here, let me know and Ill edit it out.

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

All a Nigga Knows

Viggen posted:

:cry: Here I sit broken all hearted, got a gen2 being parted.

What've you got left? The biggest issue I have is my @#$@ 9K needs all of the heavy/huge stuff, and it's LH so I can't use a heck of a lot under the bonnet hood.

When one falls, another one gets to live, at least that's what I keep telling myself :(

I sent you an email.