Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disciple of Pain
Dec 4, 2005
So, I just turned down buying two Saab 96s, one is a 63 bull nose with a two stroke. The other is a 69 V4. Neither has anything but small surface rust and worn paint (although the 69 has a dent in the left rear fender), the interior and all parts are intact but have been outside since the 80s, so the interiors are probably kinda funky.

Both of them ran when parked, but the 2 smoker probably needs a rebuild as it was 'losing power' when it was parked.

$600 for both ASKING price. :v:

I'm just too busy with my business and work right now, plus all my storage places are full... If anyone is interested I can give you the email of the guy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU