Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

Loucks posted:

I realy knew I was back in the US when I ordered a coffee and was served bilge slime instead. I'll miss being able to get good coffee almost anywhere.

Ugh, coffee has somehow gotten even worse in the US in the past couple years, America decided that if you make bilge slime but let it sit in a refrigerator for 24 hours suddenly makes it refined and amazing. Cold brew might be literally the worst thing ever done to coffee; at least a frappuccino serves as a caffeinated milkshake. I was in SF a few months ago and had to go to three independent coffee shops before I found one that served anything other than cold brew, or pot-roasted coffee left overnight and turned into battery acid and then reheated.

It'd be like if craft brew pub deciding that they will only serve Heineken, PBR, and Shiner, and still then only after they're been left in the sun for 24 hours.

I really don't get the point, you might as well just take caffeine pills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU