Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RyanNotBrian
Nov 28, 2005

Always five, acting as one. Dedicated! Inseparable! Invincible!

Vanilla posted:

Shame to heat that, probably the most off putting thing about these apartments so far......

I have a friend who lives in the city in a place with a front desk that is pretty strict. The main problem is that some landlords allow hordes of students to live in one apartment. When you look out at the neighbouring apartment buildings you can see rooms filled with mattresses, and even some beds set up on the balconies.

They tried just allocating 2 sets of keys per apartment, but then the tenants were getting multiple mailbox keys cut and leaving the keys in the mailbox for each other. Now all visitors have to sign in and be met at the ground floor.

Also the noise is pretty full on there. Even on the 32nd floor there is the constant buzz of traffic.

I'm in Glebe myself and it's a great suburb. It's quite a nice 30 minute walk to the CBD across Darling Harbour. We've also got a shopping centre, bayside walks, big parks and lots of cafes, definitely a suburb to consider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU