Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jables88
Jul 26, 2010
Tortured By Flan
Due to a refund dispute, I owe eBay £70 in fees. This is bullshit and a mishandling on their part so I just walked away and ignored this.

I've now had an email from DRS in the UK chasing this up. Does anyone have any experience with these guys? I imagine this would be the kind of debt described in this thread that is more trouble than it's worth but my knee-jerk reaction was to pay it. What should I do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jables88
Jul 26, 2010
Tortured By Flan

Quaint Quail Quilt posted:

Do you want to use eBay ever again? I've heard they don't really mess around and could just ban you for life.

Honestly I don't, I can easily use someone else's account if needed. The whole thing has hacked me off enough to want to steer clear.