Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quarantini
Aug 9, 2010
Through some stupid rear end decisions when I was young I have about 9k of credit card debt through 3 maxed out accounts. I have been short on cash and missing payments and frankly ain't getting anywhere with the debt. What is the standard operation to trying to settle debt? Chase and Capital One call me several times a day and I just ignore it since I don't know how to approach it, I would like to settle and get these loving cards under control. I can't pay off a 3.5k card in one payment but could do like $700 if it meant the debt was cleared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarantini
Aug 9, 2010
So I just handed the last dollar to my name over to citizens bank to cover nearly $300 in overdraft fees from a couple $5 purchases.

I hope these people get brain cancer and die a slow, painful, terrifying death.

Fun Fact: Don't waste your breath talking to someone in person at a local branch, the corporations have changed their policies on what managers are allowed to refund because managers were being too "human" or something.