Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sevn
Oct 13, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Reignman posted:

I have a food blog which I'd like to get some advice on. It's a food blog based on what I've eaten at restaurants and as I don't have a flash (nor would I want to disturb other people with it), I have to luck out on the ambient light. But my main issue is I feel my shots are becoming formulaic but any advice you guys can give would be useful.

This is my blog. Oh and following it if you enjoy it would mean a lot.

I like your blog. The top down shot of your Japanese(?) breakfast is great and reminds me of what it was like when I visited Japan.

I use an RSS feed reader on my iPad, is there a way I can follow you using that?

Edit: Cool, I found the RSS button at the bottom, definitely going to follow you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread