Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

I think you should crop out the bottom quarter or so. The OOF fish and the yellowy reflection are distracting. Other than that, love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

I dunno, there's something I find exciting about the last three. The tight crop keeping the toilet juuuust out of view really makes you think.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

nuts by Jason the Hutt, on Flickr

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

^^ It looks like beaver food.

tart by Jason the Hutt, on Flickr

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

TS-E 24mm

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Can anyone explain WHY particular lenses are good for food as opposed to others?

The fluorite elements in more expensive lenses have a smoother mouthfeel, you can almost feel them dissolve on your tongue. They're also more brittle, and there's a very satisfying crunch when you bite down on them.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

cigarette butts = low art
toilet bowls = high art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

I love the feeling of futility from the fork semi-submerged in watery goo.

• Locked thread