Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenser234
Aug 21, 2004
Yar.

corkskroo posted:

Yup, I know all about compression. (I used to be a hack independent filmmaker and did a compression shot or two in my day) I've thought about the differences in tele vs wide and just would like a little more flexibility. But yeah the 50 is very nice in terms of minimizing any sort of weird warping. Maybe a lens isn't what I need. Maybe I need to focus on lighting.

That said, this also looks like maybe a nice compromise: Canon EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM

I have the 28-105mm and I love it. Its a great little lens and doesnt have alot of distortion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread