Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corkskroo
Sep 10, 2004

Particularly like that one. Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corkskroo
Sep 10, 2004

LAchristus: lovely! The light is great

I have those speakers. I love how they freak out all the time when phones are near.

corkskroo
Sep 10, 2004

Dropped my canon and the 50mm f1.8 broke apart in a crazy way :(
Amazingly, I put it back together and it SEEMS to be working just fine. I'm going to need to replace it since I can't be sure it won't stop working on my when I'm shooting somewhere without a backup plan but drat that's a bad-rear end $80 piece of plastic!

corkskroo
Sep 10, 2004

Love love love 'em, especially this one:

LAchristus posted:

Here is some shots from last pop-up restaurant I attended. All shot with natural lighting!

corkskroo
Sep 10, 2004

Can I just say that I never imagined the directions this thread would take when I started it and I'm so glad I did.

Just to contribute, here's a totally quick shot of some blood sausage from a tapa bar in Madrid. Nothing special photographically but drat tasty.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread