Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

This owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

alkanphel posted:

Ice-cream!

Earthquake by alkanphel, on Flickr

Dude, that cheese dispenser in the middle is on fire. You should get that looked at.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Nov 19, 2012

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

dukeku posted:

My kid could take these pictures. Terrible

Congrats on being a dad.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

mdtyson posted:

Gonna pull a Kobe in the next few hours.

Please don't sexually assault hotel staff.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Musket posted:

Ketchup does not belong on a hotdog. Ever. :colbert:

I stand with Musket on this issue, you ketchup havers are bringing shame to the fine art of weiner enjoying.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

FYI when the joke is this easy, actually making it is probateable.

Who's joking? :colbert:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Musket posted:

gently caress food carts, eat at Red Robin erryday.

But really, ketchup on a hotdog is not good. Save your ketchup use for your well done steaks. Mustard supremacy :toot:

Bottomless steak fries, aw yisssss.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

dukeku posted:

two retail baguettes from southeast portland, oregon

Bread dicks.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Wanna eat that gun.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
I didn't know that beets hatched from eggs.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Sweet, free toy.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

notlodar posted:

too much high art in here

gently caress do I miss sicilian style pizza

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

Uneven distribution on the X axis, 0/10.

Yeah but if you look real close the M&Ms clearly form a dick and balls pointed directly at the soulless generic shelving. Basically saying "gently caress your mediocrity, gently caress your everyday low prices, I'll melt on the floor if I want to DAD!" Really makes you think

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Whitezombi posted:

These are loving nasty.

Yeah man, I hate cashews too.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Just scoop out all the frozen mashed potatoes and roll around in it on the floor.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
You last three aren't even trying. Better step up your floor/toilet game.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Just wrapped up a shoot for a friend, it was a taster menu for Game of Thrones themed dinner. This a bacon beef tart and apparently spiced in a very traditional medieval fashion.

Edit: removed photo because it was trash from the garbage.

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Mar 23, 2015

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Double postin' cause I'm editing and not sure how I feel about this one.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Anime Sandwich posted:

surprised this hadnt been done before

nice

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Lensbaby Autofellatio edition

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

by Jimbo, on Flickr

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

MrBlandAverage posted:

Fantastic. You really captured the essence of the bowl.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

melon cat posted:

Is anyone out there using a Fuji X100f for their food photography? I was thinking of getting my wife one (we currently shoot Sony, but am considering an all-out switch to Panasonic for my video projects, and Fuji for her photography). Her needs are pretty simple as far as her photography goes.

I shoot wedding details with my x100f all the time, just know that if you are gonna shoot something like 2 feet in front of you you gotta stop down to like f/2.8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Congrats on your impending Fuji purchase.

• Locked thread