Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

Excuse the shoddy cell phone pic, but I feel this is relevant to the conversation.

Breakfast frittata.

This man knows how to eat. Fork for each hand.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

SoundMonkey posted:

The full story:

- base: four day old poutine
- eggs: set to hard boil, then he passed out drunk, and woke up to exploding burnt eggs in a pan with no water
- sausages: put on BBQ, he passed out drunk, they cooked until the propane ran out

Dude is going to wake up dead one day. Burnt to a crisp.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

I'm posting photos instead of arguing about the same ol stupid "ART" poo poo.

lovely photos of lovely food.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Musket posted:

Who are you to say that some of the food pictures are not effort shots? Im honestly curious.

My jalapeno pic took a lot of effort.

I had to pick it up off of my desk. Walk 30 feet (I have a bad knee). Open the overhead door. Walk outside. Place the jalapeno on the white box in the perfect position next to the hose. Take my iPhone 4s out of my pocket. Take photo. Open the Flickr app and upload the photo. Then, after all that, I had to hit the reply button and past the link to the photo. I'm not even going to go into how I picked it out at the grocery store or how I transported it to my office.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

KingsPawn posted:

My hand at modern food photography. Really like everyone's stuff. Cool shots and everything.

Mr. Despair posted:

gently caress you mate.

SoundMonkey posted:

Sorry bout your lifetime of incorrect hotdogs.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Here is food I made in the mountains. I was wet, cold and loved it.

10,000 ft Guacamole. by natebol, on Flickr

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

I got your berries right here.

berries & grapes by natebol, on Flickr

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

shells by natebol, on Flickr

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Tomatoes & half a jalapeņo. by natebol, on Flickr

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Untitled by natebol, on Flickr

Untitled by natebol, on Flickr

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

No one else cooking?

Chicken salad with homemade mayo. by natebol, on Flickr

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Yak. Pot. Pie.

Yum.

Yak Pot Pie. by natebol, on Flickr

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

some rear end in a top hat posted:

Martha Stewart is disgusting

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

dukeku posted:

Applewood smoked salmon, wasabi root and mint aioli, pickled red onion, toast, twine.

Did the salmon and the aioli absorb the flavor?

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jan 17, 2014

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

This is America. We do not serve eggs over tobacco and that is no where near enough bacon. :911:

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

i get all my photo techniques from the gawker network.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

did you please recycle this bag?

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

4th movement

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Musket posted:

When it comes to PBR, the trash is best.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

REAKFAS COMIN

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

David Pratt posted:

Treading old ground I fear - cashew nuts in portable festival toilet.

These are loving nasty.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

sporklift posted:

X-posting from the long exposure thread. I am afraid this picture is bon appetit as gently caress. I was going for a 70's - 80's vibe with it though.

whiskey and beef by sporklift, on Flickr

Real men drink Old Overholt.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

FART THE BOTTOM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

• Locked thread