Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
Back in the day I played on an old MUD called PKMud. It wasn't the most original name, but it delivered what it promised. Every 15 minutes a session started, you and everyone else were dropped into a world with a small number of stock Deku zones as a high level PC and with nerfed monsters. You had 5 minutes to run your rear end off and kill monsters for high level gear, after that everybody was automatically flagged for PK. Everyone goes after each other, last one standing wins, if you die you're a ghost and can wander around and watch other people fight. If two or more people are alive when the timer is up, they are teleported to a one room 'arena' to fight to the death. There was a rating system, and I have to say it was the most fun PvP system I've ever played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread