Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
Is there any place I can download some Danger? Or that I can at least purchase it? I prefer Amazon MP3...but last I checked they only had a few songs and had him confused with some lovely rap group.

When is he coming out with a cd or something of the sort?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

Canadian Surf Club posted:

Where did you get it?

Only seen the preview videos for it, can't find the release

I found 4h30 on some blogs. They gave me the impression that he had released it as a teaser. You can see the track list on Amazon MP3 (goes on sale Feb 1...so...soon?)

4h30 is RIDICULOUS. While I'm working, I can listen to it on repeat forever. Love it.

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

Samuel K. Doe posted:

"Oh so I guess this remix of the new Lady Gaga song is popular or whatever. I don't really get her appeal but I'll DL it because it will be good to put on if chicks come over or whatever."

*listens to bad romance remix 37 straight times*

Which remix?

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
I love all of Melee Beats new disco type stuff. LOVE it. Warehouse - and that latest song he posted. Amazing.

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

Threatis posted:

yo, just want to point out the mushroom jazz comps as easily some of the better poo poo out there. i can think of 100 reasons to hate farina, and mushroom jazz makes all of them null and void

Ok so I went and checked out the mushroom jazz compilations.

WOW.

I love em. Went and bought some on AmazonMP3.

What genre is this considered? This isn't really "house" is it? And what else should I check out if I really like the Mushroom Jazz series?

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

etard knievel posted:

HOT new chipmunk disco track from Treasure Fingers - What Am I Supposed to Do in 320

LOL, kids these days. It's deep house, the housiest house there is. Check out Om Records, Naked Music, Transport, Stickman, Deep Dish and Yoshitoshi.

I always thought this was like "Acid Jazz" or whatever. What's the difference between Acid Jazz and Deep House?

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
If anyone is having trouble with the major lazer/la roux link - this is working right now. Gotta give your email address, but it instantly gave me the link.

http://maddecent.bandcamp.com/releases

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

Crashbee posted:

Groupees have another synthwave bundle up, 10 albums for $2: https://groupees.com/synth5

Are they any good?

edit: eh gently caress it. Went ahead and bought it.

Lowness 72 fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Sep 17, 2016

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

mogran posted:

For a few years at least I've been waiting for/begging The Phantom's Revenge to make a mix of nothing but the rawest disco jewels and now that he's finally done it I must say...we don't deserve it. Holy gently caress this is way too god drat good I didn't know what I was asking for nor can I believe he actually did this. The Rosetta Stone of Disco has been delivered at 3h28.

The Phantom's Revenge - Michael Knight Leather Jacket

This is funky as hell. I'm groovin at work. Thanks!

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
Is this the same as Melee Beats?

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

I've been listening to Melee Beats V mix for the past month at work. Popped up on shuffle and I just keep repeating it. Definitely gonna check out your album.

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

Supersonic posted:

Just released a debut single called Miami Odyssey on Bandcamp. It has a disco house sound and is the first song in a disco/funky house EP that I plan to have finished by the end of July!

Certified funky.

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
I just picked up Makeup and Vanity Set Chrome and I really like it. Been listening to it for a few days now. Is like to pick up more of their albums but they seem to have a lot. Any recommendations on where to start?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

Supersonic posted:

Just released a debut single called Miami Odyssey on Bandcamp. It has a disco house sound and is the first song in a disco/funky house EP that I plan to have finished by the end of July!

Hey man I want to buy your album. Where you at??