Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
That's awesome, definitely a throwback to D.A.N.C.E., they seem to be understanding that this is definitely geared for remixing and live shows as well.

Also, AVD is every bit as good as their first album, except for Parade. I'd even wager that the best songs on AVD are better than the best songs on Cross, namely Newlands and Helix.

100% guarantee there's a darker, harder remix of this being produced as fast as possible by like 40 amateur producers right now.

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Jul 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
New Justice once again proving that they were/are better than Daft Punk and the people were misled.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Cross: Amazing
Planisphere: Really amazing
AVD: Really good save for Parade
Both live albums: Awesome
Three tracks so far of Woman: Really good

Homework: Some classics but a few stinkers as well
Discovery: Amazing, no bad tracks
Human After All: like 3 good tracks out of 9
Alive 2007: Really good
Random Access Memories: More garbage every time I listen to it, one of the most overrated pieces of crap to come out in a long time

If Justice hasn't eclipsed Daft Punk in sheer numbers of "good songs" then they're drat near close

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

The REAL Goobusters posted:

AVD was not good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRmc9IPGmiA

dj bobby bieber posted:

The real star of the French Scene is Mr. Oizo

I love Mr. Oy-zo

...who also prefers my boy Gaspard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q75FVXg-dlE

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Oct 26, 2016

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
New Justice is awesome. Great songwriting. Definitely not what most people who only know Genesis will want, though.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

The REAL Goobusters posted:

The new justice is worse than AVD.

I'm just gonna listen to cross on repeat I am actually so bummed

AVD was excellent and this album is great but it's their worst album, upon further listening. Aside from the Randy/Alakazam/Safe and Sound which are the best tracks, holy gently caress the singing is so bad on the other cuts.

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Dec 1, 2016

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Supersonic posted:

Just released a debut single called Miami Odyssey on Bandcamp. It has a disco house sound and is the first song in a disco/funky house EP that I plan to have finished by the end of July!

Excellent. More.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
As per usual, the live albums are primed to be better than the original albums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snLJbMwUM94