Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

Anybody actually like the new SebastiAn track? I love it, but you have to listen to it LOUD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

Can someone recommend some more stuff like that South Rakkas crew mix? I don't really know what genre I'm searching for here?

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

Cheers, I'll check those out. I've obviously heard of major lazer before, and I kinda figured it might be dancehall I"m looking for, but nowhere like turntablelabs or beatport have that as a genre!
I'll do some more searching.

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

Any suggestions for more straight up dancehall stuff? Just start at stuff listed on the wiki page and go from there?

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

Cheers man, looks like I have a lot of digging to do!

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

Not really the right thread, and may have been mentioned before: I just got the new Tiesto track promo sent to me. It's loving terrible, as expected, but the video is pure gold. He looks so awkward.

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

Crookers/Jesse Rose/Format B/Joker/Burns/Raffertie tomorrow night. Yess.

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

So Crookers were pretty disappointing last night. They just seemed to have no sense of having the set keep flowing, so it was confusing everyone who was dancing. They did play King Of Africa though, so I guess they sorta redeemed themselves.

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

Anybody ID some of the tracks in this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BwnbUQM9UQ&feature=player_embedded

Specifically, the "Just Dance" remix I've heard diplo play before, and the track just after the 10m mark.

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAQpBHQ-m4

I'll just leave this here.

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

Firaga posted:

Haha well to be fair Pon De Floor sounds like something Afrojack would produce. I haven't seen him spin but I bet he hammers the poo poo out of it.

If you listen to his remix of Alejandro, he's got the same sorta synth going on too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

I wonder if the BB marketing team actually look at any of his tweets