Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IanTheM
May 22, 2007
He came from across the Atlantic. . .
i always prefer the Fred Falke remixes, he does the same thing every time, but he has it down so well. Alan Braxe is another one to check out in the same vein, collabed with Falke a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

Phone posted:

Has Danger ever released 9h20? I still like that song, but the only mp3 I've been able to find is some 3 minute clipped version. :smith:

That's such a sick track, I can't wait until a proper version comes out.

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

etard knievel posted:

Haha no way, that SebastiAn track owns. Also to the dude who said "the last 2 minutes of it own" you are totally missing the point, the last 2 minutes are generic SebastiAn grindy banger bullshit. If the thought of a thousand rolling/tripping teenagers getting tired of holding their arms in the air and going "wtf" waiting for the beat to drop on this track doesn't bring a smile to your face you are probably the kind of dude who buys vip passes for multiple Deadmau6 and Daft Punk concerts and didn't even know what house was until after Pitchfork started hyping Cross. Bloghouse banger of 2010 imo

(but the original song it samples,Penderecki's Threnody for the Victims of Hiroshima, is still better)

it's the kind of noise you can't tune out, it's always there. amazing.

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

trill rear end posted:

http://www.myspace.com/figurefigure

one of my new cohorts im working with from my label

expect some big things from us very soon!

Hah, I was just about to talk to you about starting a label, but for the dubstep poo poo.

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

etard knievel posted:

Good post btw. The Gui Boratto and Moderat albums were two of my favorites last year, and Stimming's also consistently fantastic. Adam K and Soha are great too though that track is a bit trancey for my tastes, this is my favorite track of theirs and a REAL techy floor flattener:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyD_HOd65cU

first time i heard of stimming was that remix he did for luomo, his drums are always absolutely sick

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

Samuel K. Doe posted:

you got a lot of anger dude

vinyl jockey would be a pretty retarded thing to say too

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

Mr Viper posted:

What are the odds that her grandson's in the corner with serato while she just pushes random buttons? I would hope she's doing the mixing herself...

It's really not that difficult.

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

trill rear end posted:

keep an eye peeled on discobelle!!!!

the r kelly thing?

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

melee beats posted:

You haven't heard of me before? I'm melee "awkward video" beats

Number 1 ringtone producer on SA.

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

melee beats posted:

You should check out "Distraction," that's number one on Last.fm

Yeah, I remember when this came out a long time ago. That was my favourite track on the album

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

mugsyRocko posted:

edit: also FLYING LOTUS FLYING LOTUS FLYING LOTUS FLYING LOTUSFLYING LOTUS FLYING LOTUS

Hell yes, if you're not hyped as gently caress for Cosmogramma then I dunno what your problem is.

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

Threatis posted:

Pendulum has ALWAYS been poo poo

If you actually like jungle/dnb then you think this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IanTheM
May 22, 2007

LE0N posted:

Currently a bit :qqsay: because im going to miss Hot City, Jack Beats, Joker and Sbtrkt because of exams

This hurts to read. Feelin; for you dude, that'd be a hell of a night.